No more canned, rehearsed, or awkward introductions!
Learn how to communicate your personal brand (or business) memorably and confidently, at the drop of a hat. In this one-hour workshop you’ll learn how to lead with your best traits and engage memorably, utilizing both storytelling and mindset tools.
Never dread the “So, what do you do?” question again. Whether you choke in networking situations, or just need a better way to make your introduction interesting, this workshop will give you the tools you need to succeed.
I used to stumble over my words or clam up when it was time to introduce myself. Utilizing personal examples from my experience as well as client stories, I’ll walk you through three hands-on segments to build a pitch you will be proud to deliver:
- Get clear on who you really are and what (you really want to) do
- Identify why someone would care and how storytelling can spark interest
- Utilize confidence building tools to deliver your pitch more naturally
- Create an elevator pitch that feels authentic to who you are
- Incorporate tried-and-true elements of a successful elevator pitch
- Quickly communicate what you really want people to know about your career, story, and goals
- Speak more comfortably knowing how you have something interesting to say